So, while Kara has been at work, and I once again find myself in a tight spot with work (They were supposed to transfer me a week ago, and still haven't!!!), I have doing the housework! I hate it soooo much, but the reward is awesome. I just built my own custom shelves out of some scrap wood we had in the basement, pretty cool. They look good too! Not crooked or anything! lol. We are using them to hold some of our movies, but we still a bajillion more movies to put somewhere for now (to the basement they go!). I've also spent today hanging up the pictures, and getting the house ready for the weekend, because we will be gone. Heading back up to Elkton for the Scottish Games, and for Kara's graduation. Our living room looks like a living room now! The tv center is all set up, cable, dvd/vcr, wii, ps2 and ps3 :D Pictures on our end tables and on the walls. It's looking like a house now!
I'm gradually getting through the two spare bedrooms upstairs. One of them will be turned into an office, but we have a futon in there that we bought at a yardsale. Smells hardcore like Asian, but that's what OxyClean and Febreeze is for! Getting a lot done, and still have more to do...but tonight, Kara and I are going to this wedding expo because we won a 3 day 2 night trip to somewhere. We get to pick, all we have to do is pay for the airline tickets to get there. Totally stoked.
And now my lunch is devoured, so back to work...
May the odds be ever in your favor.
No comments:
Post a Comment