Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who we are!

Mike and Kara Forever: Past, Present and Future...

It's just that. It is full of memories from the past that friends and family can share with us, it is about how we are doing, and what we are doing, and it is about what we plan on doing!

So who are we?

We are a couple that's taking on the adventure of first time home buyers, of weddings and college. We have been together for 5 years and some change, and are tying the knot on our 6 year anniversary. At this moment, the main point of this blog is to allow friends and family attain information on the wedding. Where it's at, where we are registered, what is going on with it...things like that. But this blog will be about more than just that--it'll be about every event happening in our family, major or not. Like talking about the Chinese food I just devoured or the house we just bought. If you want to know what is going on in our lives, this is the place to go.

I dunno how often I'll post, or if I'll still be doing this in a month, but this is the chance to have friends and family in our lives more so than they normally are.

No comments:

Post a Comment